1. Outlook 2016
2. Outlook Web
Add Another Mailbox in Outlook 2016
1. To add another mailbox, launch Microsoft Outlook 2016 then click the File tab > click Info tab > Account Settings.
2. In Account Settings, select your current Mailbox and click Change.
3. On the next screen select More Settings.
4. Select the Advanced tab and click the Add button.
5. Type in the name of the mailbox then Click OK.
6. Once the name of your mailbox is created, click Add and Apply.
7. Finish out the wizard by clicking Next, and then Finish on the Change Account screen.
8. Close out of the Account Settings screen, and then select your new mailbox in the mail pane to populate it with your messages.
Add another person’s mailbox to your folder list in Outlook Web App
After you complete this procedure, the person’s mailbox for which you have been provided access to will display in your Outlook Web App folder list every time you open Outlook Web App.
Log in to your mailbox using Outlook Web App.
Right-click your name in the folder list, and click Add shared folder.
In the Add shared folder dialog box, type the name of the mailbox that you have been provided access, and click Add.
The mailbox appears in your Outlook Web App folder list.
If you have only been provided access to specific folders in the other user’s mailbox, you will only see the folders for which you have been granted access.
If you decide that you no longer want to see the other person’s mailbox every time you open Outlook Web App, right-click the folder, and click Remove shared folder.